Podcast Episode with Jeffrey Vocell
When making major marketing decision’s most marketers go through this thought – is it Account-based marketing or inbound marketing? Which one should they adapt?
Well, when I interviewed Jeffrey Vocell from Hubspot he had a view that maybe that’s not the right way to think about it. As it turns out, the two strategies are actually pretty complementary when done well.
With all the confusion between account-based marketing and inbound marketing, we thought we would clear the air — and hopefully help show you how the two work together in this podcast.
Relevant: What is Account-Based Marketing?
Topics we discussed in this episode:
- Can you tell us about your journey in HubSpot?
- What do you prefer? Inbound or ABM and why?
- Do you think ABM is going to be the game-changer?
- Can you speak About Inbound Marketing and Account-Based Marketing being Antithetical?
- What would be the Diverge point of Inbound Marketing and Account-Based Marketing?
- What do you think is an effective step by step way for setting up Account-Based Marketing and Inbound Marketing
- How much do you think sales and marketing should align for successful ABM or successful Inbound?