Hila Que’s on our Podcast
Hila Que and I discussed in this episode:
- Why every growth practitioner needs a first 90-day plan?
- Your story of using a first 90-day plan to transit into a new growth role
- Do your first 90 days start prior to your 1st day?
- Can you elaborate on The Interview Checklist
- Can you elaborate on the learning Plan
- A Growth Practitioner’s first 90-day Plan
- 5 things you need to do in your 1st week?
- 5 things you need to do in your 1st month?
- 5 things you need to do in your 1st quarter?
Hila Que’s First 90 Day Plan
Theme: Get to know the tools, data, product, team & customer
- Learn about tool stack
- Dive into historical data
- Meet with your manager/CEO
- Meet with your team and collaborators
- Listen to your customers
Theme: Early wins and quick fix
- Pick your growth metric
- Identify a focus area
- Launch experiments
- Set up regular communication with customers
- Start to fill in gaps in infrastructure/tool/data
Theme: Holistic growth model, process & culture
- Create a Growth Model
- Build an experimentation program
- Choose a system of records
- Start a weekly growth meeting
- Advocate a growth culture
Click here for further information on this topic: