Questions I ask in this episode:
- Why every growth practitioner needs a first 90 day plan?
- Your story of using a first 90-day plan to transit into a new growth role
- Your first 90 days start prior to your 1st day?
- Can you elaborate on the The Interview Checklist
- Can you elaborate on the The learning Plan
- A Growth Practitioner’s first 90-day Plan
- 5 things you need to do in your 1st week?
- 5 things you need to do in your 1st month?
- 5 things you need to do in your 1st quarter?
Growth Role: The First 90 Day Plan
Theme: Get to know the tools, data, product, team & customer
1: Learn about tool stack
2: Dive into historical data
3: Meet with your manager/CEO
4: Meet with your team and collaborators
5: Listen to your customers
Theme: Early wins and quick fix
1: Pick your growth metric
2: Identify a focus area
3: Launch experiments
4: Set up regular communication with customers
5: Start to fill in gaps in infrastructure/tool/data
Theme: Holistic growth model, process & culture
1: Create a Growth Model
2: Build an experimentation program
3: Choose a system of records
4: Start a weekly growth meeting
5: Advocate a growth culture
Click here for further information on this topic: