Think Content Promotion differently: Using Paid, Earned & Owned Media with Chad Pollitt
If you’re a late inbound adopter in a competitive industry and you want to grow fast, you need to get creative with how you promote your content.
These tactics in the Podcast can empower newer inbound adopters to see results quicker, help agencies reduce churn by driving client results faster, and allow enterprise marketers to show a return within a quarter.
Questions I Ask:
1. In your post, you have talked about certain industries such as marketing having highly saturated content. Do you see this is a big problem?
2. So if you are a late inbound adaptor in a competitive industry, how can you grow fast and what do they need to do to promote their content?
3. Do you want to talk about the tactics of content promotion?
4. What is content coverage?
5. How do you use Media relations?
6. What are some of the most effective strategies for influencer outreach?
7. Can you through detailed light on Bylined Articles?
8. Content syndication and your thoughts around it?
9. How important do you think is content distribution?
10. What is Native Advertising?
11. How can one be successful with Sponsored content
12. What is native social?
13. Can you through light on Native newsletters?
14. Content Broadcasting – How should one go about it?
15. How can we effectively use social media?
16. Email Marketing and its usage?
17. Your final thoughts on how to stand out in a competitive industry with great content promotion?
In this episode you will learn: