Questions I ask on the show:
- Can you give us a little background about Tube Form Solutions?
- What was TFS struggling with?
- How did TFS achieve 10% growth last year after being flat in previous years?
- What was the reaction from the sales team?
- How has all of this changed the day-to-day activities of the sales team?
- What are the three best actions that been taken and have changed the way they do sales?
- How much did they believe in inbound and inside selling in 2016?
- What are the key takeaways for other manufacturing companies that are struggling with sales?
- Final tips
Relevant Giveaway: Free Sales plan for Technical Founders
You will learn:
- How the manufacturing company shifted its reliance away from traditional outbound and in-person selling
- approaches and invested in inbound and then inside sales resources and systems.
- How they adopted sales and marketing technology to help them create, track, and satisfy demand.
- How in just one month, they generated over 90 new leads. Some of those leads turned into sales immediately.