I have been running a SaaS for about 3 years now, and before that, I worked extensively in sales. When I learn the potential of Account-Based Sales, saw this huge wide space in the Small and Medium B2B market, I started bootstrapping and got in touch with a few developers, to start developing the core of Intandemly.
Almost three on, Intandemly is profitable, growing and establishing our name as the Account-Based Sales and Key targeted Sales Platform for B2B. We are expanding our selves into new regions like Law & Medical Testing. The list of our clients includes companies like CoMakeIT, CommVersion, COAS Business Systems, Centor Europe & More.
Some Highlights we are Proud of:
- Our first few hires were Sales and Development teams.
- We didn’t have self signups for the first 2 years. We onboarded every user, individually.
- More than half of our team is working remotely.
Top 10 Lessons learned:
- Cashflow is everything. Plan and budget for the next 6-12 months if you’ve figured out a hack.
- Don’t start building your product/service until you convince yourself you are willing to give this your next 10 years.
- Never rush for a co-founder/investor. Slow down and wait till you find the right one.
- Build an agile team. Better team players will help you scale better, else, you would end up getting frustrated.
- Listen to everyone, thoughtfully. You don’t have to implement every suggestion, but listening is critical.
- Understand the space you are operating like the back of your hand. A lot of effort and time needs to go in here.
- Don’t think about marketing right from the beginning. Focus your year 1 and 2 only on sales & getting the cash. Once you have the positive cash flow, go all out with marketing.
- There is never a good time to Go-to-Market. You should always be in the market, reading about the industry, listening to clients and improving the product.
- Customer is always way more impatient than your thought, and way more independent than ever before.
- Focus on Growth. Stay hungry for growth 24×7
Our Plans for the Future
- Double down on Social Marketing.
- Explore new Verticles and Industries.
- Stay profitable, keep upgrading.