Podcast Episode with Lincoln Murphy
What is An Ideal Customer Profile? Having a clear definition of your Ideal Customer is one of the most important things you can do for your business.
Your Ideal Customer Profile – ICP – dictates (or should dictate) everything from the features and functionality of the SaaS product you build, to the words you use and the emotion you invoke or tap into in your marketing.
Topics Lincoln Murphy discussed in this episode:
- How important is it to have a clear definition of an Ideal Customer Profile?
- Most People start with Tactics, how not to be one of them?
- What is the universal definition of an ideal customer?
- Looks like you have coined the term FOMO – the fear of missing out, can you elaborate more on that?
- Why do you think Situation Awareness is critical?
- What is the scientific method?
- What is the Ideal Customer Profile Framework?
- Can you breakdown of the Framework, starting with the baseline characteristics?
- What are the Sanity checks for an Ideal Customer?
- Ideal customer profile defined: Now what?
In this episode you will learn:
- Universal Definition of an Ideal Customer
- FOMO – The Fear of Missing Out
- Situational Awareness is Critical
- The Time Frame
- The Goal
- Your Current Capabilities
- Ideal Customer Profile Framework
- Success Potential
- Acquisition Efficiency
- Ascension Potential
- Customer-driven Growth Potentia
- Ideal Customer Sanity Checks
More Episodes like Lincoln Murphy