Filip Galetic Turn $1000 into $50,000 with Facebook ads!
Marketing on Facebook helps your business build lasting relationships with people and find new customers, but it is definitely harder than said. There are 890 million people signing into Facebook every single day. So, whether your target audience is college students or CEOs, they’re probably using Facebook – and some of them are using it daily. Today, Filip Galetic, author of the bestselling eBook “How to Grow Your Social Media in 2015”, will give away actionable tips on how to make Facebook Ads work!
Filip Galetic’s Podcast Episode
Questions I ask:
- Do you want to tell us a little more about your background?
- How exactly do Facebook Ads work?
- How should a company define its objective through Facebook ads? What are the different objectives for Facebook Ads?
- How do you mine audience insights for Target data?
- How can you align ads with the campaign landing page?
- How do you test the Ads?
- When is the best time to experiment with different ads?
- How do you use geographic targeting?
- How to refine targeting with conversation audiences?
- Can we use a campaign to target new people?
- What are the best ways to track performance?
In this Episode:
You will learn the following
- How do Facebook Ads work?
- Defining objectives for Facebook ads.
- Aligning Ads with landing pages.
- Mining Audience Insights.
- Best ways to test ads.
- Using Like campaigns to target new people.
- Tracking performance.