Podcast Episode with Sam Richer
A healthy pipeline indicates healthy sales. Accordingly, building a strong, predictable sales pipeline is a top concern for B2B sales organizations that want to hit growth targets.
The best path to success in sales is to build a strong, reliable pipeline and fill it with high-quality leads and Sam Richer gives away great tips on how to build a strong pipeline.
Topics We discussed:
- Take us through your journey on becoming the best-selling author, top-rated keynote speaker and a trainer to sales and business executives worldwide? How does it feel?
- How can you build a lean sales pipeline from scratch if you are just getting started?
- How can you build a sales pipeline (Before it even exists) using Job portals?
- What are the secrets behind building lead lists with LinkedIn?
- What should sales rep’s “go-to” tools be to generate leads in B2B Sales
- How do you think Sales and Marketing should align around building a pipeline?
- How much does social intelligence influence a pipeline?
- Do you suggest sales reps to purchase lists and email them?
- Can you give some tips on cold emailing?
- What are the best ways to conduct targeted searches?
- How much do sales reps need to learn Boolean string search? And where can they get trained on this?
- What social tools do you recommend for building a healthy pipeline?
- To drive top-line growth, sales leaders generally have two choices: hire more reps, or make current reps more effective. Both of these avenues are contingent on building and sustaining a strong sales pipeline. What do you suggest?
- Your final tips on growing a healthy pipeline.
From this episode, you will learn:
- The basic difference between a suspect, prospect and a pipeline.
- Techniques to build a sales pipeline from scratch, using job portals.
- How to use lead lists on LinkedIn.
- How Sales and Marketing should be aligned.
- Tips on warm emailing.
- Understanding of targeted searches and Boolean search.
- Tips on sales team assessment and management.
Check out more